Meet Our Behavioral Health Providers: Part 2
Danielle Russell, M.Ed., LPC, is a graduate of Lincoln University with a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology. After working in the mental health field for 9 years, Danielle went on to continue her education at Lincoln University obtaining a Master's of Education in Counseling.
Danielle began her career in mental health by helping teens who struggled with substance abuse issues. Since completing her Master's degree, she has been working with children, adolescents, and adults of all ages. She has been working in the mental health field for 16 plus years and is truly passionate about helping others.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, camping, enjoying the outdoors, cooking, and gardening.
Brin Ballard is a PLPC with over 10 years of experience serving children and adults with Behavioral health needs. She has worked in community mental health centers and for the Missouri Department of Mental health. Brin is passionate about working with kids and is excited to see this service assist in the academic success of School of the Osage students. Brin enjoys reading, going to sporting events, and playing outside with her two daughters.
Susan Beck Case, State of Missouri Licensed Clinical Social Worker, has worked with children and families for over 30 years. Her primary goal throughout her career and life, for that matter, is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. She and her husband have filled their empty nest in Lebanon, Missouri with two dogs and a cat!
We a discounted fee to patients based on their household size and household income. The Sliding Fee Program includes fees for medical, dental and behavioral health services. To determine eligibility, please note:
- Central Ozarks Medical Center will need to ask you to bring in personal financial information.
- Any information we ask you for will be strictly confidential.
- None of your personal information, financial or medical, can be released without your written consent.
- The information we are asking for is used solely to determine household size and household income. Applications are effective for a one-year period.
- Sliding Fee Discount Program participants must complete an application annually Discount Program applications must be completed, signed and approved prior to services being provided.
- All participants are asked to notify COMC of income changes as soon as possible after the change occurs.
- All patients under 19 years of age must have a Medicaid denial letter to be eligible for the Discount Program.
For more information, please call our clinic nearest to you, our phone numbers are listed below.
Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
For Appointments Call
573.765.5141 -- Richland
573.302.7490 -- Osage Beach
573.346.4446 -- Camdenton
573.317.9200 -- Stone Castle
573.765.2510 -- Dental
Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties