Licensed Practical NurseOsage Beach, MO • Nursing
Responsibilities: As designated by the Medical Director within the bounds of the licensing authority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Record vital signs, patient histories and subjective complaints.
• Prepare patient for examination, explain procedures to patient, and assist the provider with examinations and treatments as indicated.
• Perform lab work as required.
• Perform medical procedures as required.
• Administer medications and explain the dosage and possible side effects of the medication to the patient.
• Provide developmental assessments on infants and children.
• Orient new personnel and students as required.
• Ensure that required data forms are complete and accurate.
• Review patient charts for accurate documentation.
• Collect and maintain data for tracking systems, quality control audits, and special programs as required.
Qualifications Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be CPR certified or become certified during probationary period and maintain certification throughout employment with COMC. Must maintain CEUs as directed by COMC.
Education and/or experience: Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Missouri. Experience with electronic health records preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies.
Mathematical Skills: Knowledge of fundamental math, adding machine, calculator, and Microsoft office.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities: Strong phone etiquette and excellent customer service skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This includes moderate physical effort consisting of occasionally lifting or moving over 50 pounds of weight.
Travel Requirement: To fulfill the responsibility of the position travel to all COMC locations will be required. Employee should have valid Missouri driver’s license. Overnight travel may also be required in specific incidences of training, conferences, etc.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Confidentiality of patient information is mandatory.
TO APPLY, VISIT HERE
Central Ozarks Medical Center thank you for taking the time to read over the full job description. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also follow us on our social media channels listed below to stay up to date on our latest announcements.
Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare
For Appointments Call
Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties