Marketing CoordinatorRichland, MO • Administration
Responsibilities: The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the CEO in designing and coordinating marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include conducting market research, analyzing data trends, and producing and distributing marketing materials such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in the development and implementation of COMC’s brand strategy
• Assist CEO in evaluating and establishing a marketing plan and strategy and setting objectives.
• Design and implement marketing campaigns to build and promote COMC’s brand
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
• Set up tracking systems for marketing activities; Identify and execute improvements in marketing processes
• Prepare marketing activity reports for measuring program success by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape.
• Coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
• Maintain positive relationships with external vendors to ensure high quality and timely delivery of marketing products.
• Assist with ongoing outreach efforts of COMC in developing and managing content and social media marketing programs including Facebook, COMC’s website, and other appropriate outlets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Requirements: Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Experience with research using data analytics software. Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills. Must have strong organizational and project management skills. Must be a self-starter, able to work independently to move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
Education and/or experience: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field preferred. Previous experience in marketing or similar role preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with accounting concepts such as income and expense statements, budgets, and controls on cash such as into and out of COMC for deposit to the bank.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities: Outgoing personality with strong phone etiquette skills, outstanding customer service skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This includes moderate physical effort consisting of occasionally lifting or moving over 35 pounds of weight.
Travel Requirement: To fulfill the responsibility of the position travel to all COMC locations may be required. The employee must have a valid Missouri driver’s license and availability of a motor vehicle.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Confidentiality of patient information and intellectual property is mandatory.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.CentralOzarks.org and select the Careers tab and scroll to the Marketing Coordinator position. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to give us a call today. We can be reached at the numbers listed below.
Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
For Appointments Call
Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties