Ditch These Unhealthy Habits in the New Year!
Not getting enough physical exercise.
While everyone deserves a little relaxation time, you don’t want to get in the habit of being so inactive you never work out anymore. Try to make it a goal to work out at least 2 to 3 times per week. Sitting around snacking too much can lead to weight gain and increased stress levels you don’t want.
Neglecting your need for an adequate amount of sleep each night.
You should try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Not sleeping enough can lead to weight gain and unwanted stress.
Counting your daily calories WAY too much.
Yes, calorie counting can be a great tool, but it doesn’t cover everything. You could eat 500 calories of bacon and 500 calories vegetables and get 2 completely different results. Your body needs specific nutrients and it is possible to calorie count too much.
Get The Affordable Healthcare You Deserve in The New Year from COMC!
All of us here at COMC hope you found this blog enlightening. To truly be healthy in the New Year, you should have healthcare you can count on and afford! Central Ozarks Medical Center offers a discounted fee to patients based on their household size and household income.
- The Sliding Fee Program includes fees for medical, dental and behavioral health services.
- To determine eligibility, COMC will need to ask you to bring in personal financial information.
- Any information we ask you for will be strictly confidential.
- None of your personal information, financial or medical, can be released without your written consent.
- The information we are asking for is used solely to determine household size and household income. Applications are effective for a one-year period.
- Sliding Fee Discount Program participants must complete an application annually Discount Program applications must be completed, signed and approved prior to services being provided.
- All participants are asked to notify COMC of income changes as soon as possible after the change occurs.
For more information, please visit http://centralozarks.org/financial.html.
Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
For Appointments Call
573.765.5141 -- Richland
573.302.7490 -- Osage Beach
573.346.4446 -- Camdenton
573.317.9200 -- Stone Castle
573.765.2510 -- Dental
Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties