Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Raving Reviews About Central Ozarks Medical Center

Central Ozarks Medical Center (COMC) has had the pleasure of providing quality health care in Central Missouri since 1979. We are committed to leading the way to healthier communities. Throughout time, we have been fortunate enough to meet some great people at our health clinics in Mid Missouri. We are delighted to share some of the great reviews we have received.



Raving Reviews About COMC

I have seen all 4 doctors in the Richland office during my pregnancy and would recommend ALL of them to anyone looking for a doctor. As a plus sized woman, I am always nervous about how I will be treated by doctors because of some very negative experiences I've had with other places in the past. However, the doctors in this office have been nothing but respectful, knowledgeable and helpful to me.


I like going to them way better than Lebanon and Phelps. They treat you like a person rather than a number. You get seen quicker than just sitting around half the night or day and I have 3 girls that were born at the lake and the Dr's came from central Ozarks medical center. They are awesome. I will tell everyone to go here.


My daughter has a severe food allergy. The Drs. Warren are great when dealing with her and her issues. They are compassionate and treat you like family. Dr. Warren part 1 (Barton) always asks what we are reading currently as he knows that is what we do. Dr. Warren revisited (Ashley) is eager to learn and doesn't claim to know all. I would never replace them and fight with my insurance when they try.


I have been treated very well by doctors, nurses and all the staff here. I like having a Lab in the facility so there is no need to make another appointment elsewhere.


I've used COMC for more than 25 years for health care services. I've never had a bad experience or had any dissatisfaction with their care.


I only use doctor Warren not sure what I'll do when he retires hopefully not for many many years. But he makes me feel comfortable and having crazy blood pressure and fibromyalgia I love that he knows my case and doesn't try and pass me off. We work together on this to try and give me the best life medically I can have. He is amazing. I love how he works with me with everything. We are a team and that's how a doctor patient relationship should be. Dr. Warren is the best.


In Need of a Reliable Healthcare Facility?

Our providers see patients of all ages for a variety of illnesses, injuries, and ailments. All of our locations are community practices and serve everyone from newborns to the elderly. We accept patients with and without insurance and offer a sliding fee scale based on income and family size. Visit our website for more information and contact us today to make an appointment.


Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn

For Appointments Call

573.765.5141 -- Richland
573.302.7490 -- Osage Beach
573.346.4446 -- Camdenton
573.317.9200 -- Stone Castle
573.765.2510 -- Dental


Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties

2 comments: